On this site (and Goodreads), I publish reviews that are deliberately concise summations of my reading experience. I forego plot synopses and character overviews and jump straight to my opinions of the work as a whole; these reviews are designed to be read in 90 seconds or less. They aren’t personal and are only my opinions biased by my life experience and sensibilities.
Disclaimer: I don’t always purchase the books I review. Sometimes I receive books from friends or family, check them out from the library, find them lying on a bar stool, or have free copies sent to me by the publisher or author. Regardless of how I come across a book, my reviews are always honest (even if they won’t win me any brownie points).
Below are links to my reviews alphabetized according to author last name:
- Abandon by Meg Cabot (3/5)
- Soulless by Gail Carriger (4/5)
- The Hunger Games Trilogy by Suzanne Collins (5/5)
- Beastly by Alex Flinn (3/5)
- Hollowland by Amanda Hocking (3/5)
- Rotters by Daniel Kraus (4/5)
- Hannah (Daughters of the Sea, Bk 1) by Kathryn Lasky (3/5)
- Trapped by Michael Northrop (2/5)
- A Well-Timed Enchantment by Vivian Vande Velde (3/5)
- A Certain Slant of Light by Laura Whitcomb (4/5)